If you wish to know what version your TV has – we recommend checking your Samsung manual for instructions.
The old applications will stop working after August 22nd.
– Navigate to your Samsung Content store (application store);
– Type “Go3” in the search bar;
– Select “Go3” and click on “Download”.
After the download is finished, simply launch the application, choose your country and log in via your preferred method.
– How to connect the Go3 account to the TV application?
– How to restore the password?
– What to do if I lose access to my account?
– Technical issue occurred; what to do?
When launching the old application, starting from August 1st to August 22nd, you will see this text on screen:
Samsung TV (made from 2018) with Tizen4 or higher operating system users has to download and replace the existing Go3 Lietuva/Latvija/Eesti app with the latest Go3 app from the store.
We recommend delete the old application from your TV menu or move the new one up front manually. The current app version you are using is out of date and will not work from August 22nd.
Important: this information is not relevant for Samsung TV models made 2017 or earlier.